Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any leftover '06 LSVs out there

Octane

I am not 100% sure, but Stuckey's Extreme in Cabot, AR may have one. They have a nice Black and Yellow one but seems like it may have been a 23 XTI, I can't remember.

I am sure you will find one, but given the tightness of dealership sales/loyalty and Malibu's attitude on buying OUTSIDE of one's home territory, I doubt anyone will sell it to you unless you have your local dealer go get it. I called Dallas (I am in LR, AR) and they would not even talk to me about inventory they had in stock. Kinda pissed me off at first, but I guess I can see where Bu' is trying to strengthen the bond b/t local customers and their respective dealers.

Best of luck!

Oh and WELCOME to the site! Clap.gif

If anyone is aware of leftover '06 Malibu LSV's out there - please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Maury

If anyone is aware of leftover '06 Malibu LSV's out there - please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Maury

Where are you located?

Guess I should have stated that i don't intend to purchase from other than my local dealer... my dealer would buy the boat, or work a trade.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Maury

Where are you located?

Shreveport, Louisiana

Thumbup.gif 2005 LSV priced to sell ???? or my friends 2006 LSV both for sale on this site USED .

Great looking boats! I'd be all over it... if you'll take a trade. :) I have to get rid of my Glastron first.

I was able to order a 2007, for less than a 2006,

Me too. I ordered a new '07 VLX for less than what a lot of people were asking for used '06's

What is the detail of the Glastron? Have a girl at work looking for a "learner" boat to keep a year and sell next year.

Thumbup.gif 2005 LSV priced to sell ???? or my friends 2006 LSV both for sale on this site USED .

Great looking boats! I'd be all over it... if you'll take a trade. :) I have to get rid of my Glastron first.

What is the detail of the Glastron? Have a girl at work looking for a "learner" boat to keep a year and sell next year.

2005 GX205, ~105 hours, 220 HP Mercruiser I/O, Wakeair Slider tower (professionally installed) - overall it is a great boat. The only reason I am selling is to buy a Malibu. Nice wake for an I/O - my buddy can throw a roll behind it.

Asking $25.5

It is listed on Usedboats.com and Boattrader.com

- - on usedboats.com it is listed by my Malibu dealer

- - if your friend wants more info, please ask her to call me 318.364.7521

http://www.usedboats.com/powerboats/2005/2...108/1202410.htm

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/3/8/88100938.htm

Edited by 93BS_PILOT

Thanks! Kind of what I expected you to say. Too much boat for her. She is looking in the $10-15k range, and probably a little more of a beater. I told her to get something nice but not tooooo nice since she WILL have an incident with it at some point in the learning curve, i.e. prop down, trailer scuff, etc...since she has NEVER owned a boat and only has a Trail Blazer to tow also.

Sounds like a nice boat! You should be able to sell it pretty fast! I sold my Chaparral I/O in < 2 weeks at the end of last season prior to my getting my 2004 Bu'.

Best of luck! Rockon.gif

2005 GX205, ~105 hours, 220 HP Mercruiser I/O, Wakeair Slider tower (professionally installed) - overall it is a great boat. The only reason I am selling is to buy a Malibu. Nice wake for an I/O - my buddy can throw a roll behind it.

Asking $25.5