Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2007 Malibu dvd

WakeGirl

Got mine over the weekend & watched it last night. I'm curious to know what the rest of the Crew thinks. Have you seen it yet? If so, what did you think? As it is with every year, slider was ready to go out & buy a new boat. :lol:

Got mine a month ago. Always look forward to getting it as it gives me something to get excited about while the snow is still on the ground.

I asked about the 07 DVD at the boat show and they weren't sure when it would be available, but said they would get me one. If I take the boat down this week, I'll have to ask about the DVD.

How do you get on 'the list' to get the DVD every year? What, do you have to own an awesome website or something??? Innocent.gif

Well, they did give me a hardbound book too. :) But just go by your dealer, they should have them along with all of the other goodies.

ya i got one. i thought it was decent. i know this may sound weird. and i still love malibu... but i thought the Mastercraft Rewind 07 DVD was better than the 07 malibu DVD. i did not like the layout of the malibu dvd and all it was, was the broshure in words with boats in the background. but that is JMO.. :)Biggrin.gif

We got our DVD and the hard book at the LA boat show. We've been watching it regularly waiting for the new boat to arrive. Expect to have it Saturday on the lake.

Without opening up another debate over the comparisons between the different years, I really like the '03 & '04 dvds much better. When you consider that in 2004 they had that killer intro to their website (it was one of the best intros to any website ever), it was a big year for Malibu in terms of what they put into their advertising material. Anyway, from '05 forward they've really just taken the brochure & made a dvd based on that without any of the extras that '03 & '04 included. It's too bad, but with the expense & sheer amount of time that it must take to put out this dvd for free I might add it's understandable. Even though it doesn't have those extras, this one is fun & doesn't have as much repeat footage that was rampant in the '05 & '06 dvds.

We always give our Regional Rep a hard time since he is in or driving most of the boats in the DVD's and brochures. We try to get his autograph but so far they haven't been worth much. Tease2.gif

ya i got one. i thought it was decent. i know this may sound weird. and i still love malibu... but i thought the Mastercraft Rewind 07 DVD was better than the 07 malibu DVD. i did not like the layout of the malibu dvd and all it was, was the broshure in words with boats in the background. but that is JMO.. :)Biggrin.gif

You've got to be kidding. The rewind DVD is sad. I've babbied all my wakeboarding DVD's. The only ones I don't care about are the Tige and the latest MC one. It seemed to me to just be coverage of a contest, just like Tige's of old.

Haven't seen this year's DVD yet, I've asked but our dealer didn't have them a little over a week ago.

DVD was just ok to me, but really liked all the local love for the Seattle area and their riders. Got to see a lot of riders from my dealer's shop.