Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Side Decals

ncc74

I'm wanting to upgrade the side decals on my '94 Echelon to the black Malibu side decals that are on the '02 - '05 Response. I need to know the height and width measurements of these decals, so I can check with a local sign shop to see if they can make them for me. I figure this would be cheaper than buying originals. If someone could measure them for me I would greatly appreciate it. Also, if anyone has purchased originals, what was the cost and were they bought through the dealer or from Malibu.

Thanks

there is a shop in Denver that used to be the bu dealer that has the Black with gold shadow left around for a very good price.

Let me know if you have any interest in the black with Gold.

Edited by danadog
there is a shop in Denver that used to be the bu dealer that has the Black with gold shadow left around for a very good price.

danadog, the colors of my boat are red and white so the black with gold shadow wouldn't look very good. If there happens to be some black with silver left over I would be very interested. Thanks for the help.

• 3 months later...
No black with silver as I bought the last one.

I can get you the sizes if still needed.

I'm coming to this thread late, but is there any chance the black with gold are still available? If so, I'd be interested in the cost as well as dimensions.

No black with silver as I bought the last one.

I can get you the sizes if still needed.

I'm coming to this thread late, but is there any chance the black with gold are still available? If so, I'd be interested in the cost as well as dimensions.

Does anyone know where to get Malibu factory size decals? I have a 99 Sportster and the previous owner removed all decals and I want to get it back to stock condition.

Have you tried Waterski America in Dallas. Not sure which decals you want though. I have a guy in Dallas that can make them if there is artwork for them.

Have you tried Waterski America in Dallas. Not sure which decals you want though. I have a guy in Dallas that can make them if there is artwork for them.

Thanks, I'll give them a try!

• 1 year later...

Any chance he may still have some of these decals left? I am looking for the "Sun Kicker" decals.