Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

02 Sunscape 21 Perfect Pass manual needed

SkipGundlach

SkipGundlach

Hi,  again,

So, I'm cleaning out and redoing and the like on the new  acquisition  when I see a plastic sheet in the port aft bin, near the bilge.

Hmmm.  Pull it up.  A totally sodden manual for the Perfect Pass which came with the boat, circa October 2001, Version Xy 6.3.

Any idea where I'd get another?  It's my first PP, let alone an antique, and I'm ignorant...

Thanks.

Here she is at home...

AtHome.jpg.50e32f2c128e97b1c6c1fe92be0b0ff5.jpg

L8R

Skip, who spent all day in his MalibuCrew Long Sleeved shirt while I worked on her, cuz it's so comfy and good sun protection....

SkipGundlach

Letter sent to sales and tech support.

As the manual is mere printed  letter  pages with a multi-hole plastic binder, I assume a PODemand would  be easy for them.

Meanwhile, I'm out today teaching my grandson  how to ski and drive, and the engine backfires - the first time we didn't know what it was, but when I was at the helm, I recognized the sound.  Not encouraging....

Thanks for the clue; after looking at the physical specimen, it was obvious that this should be easy to custom print and bind.

L8R, Y'all (I'm  living back in  GA again...)

• 2 weeks later...
SkipGundlach

So, PP sends me a PDF, and I take it to the place I'm buying my desk, and they print and bind it for $10.41 with tax.

Doublesided, too, so it's fewer pages to turn as I learn my way through it.

Thanks for the clue!