Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

surf wake?

cjohnson8080

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cjohnson8080

• WakeGirl

• Ronnie

• NorCaliBu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of me.
Dang Woober...nice wave for slalom boat. Yes.gif
thanks ronnie, I'm now a crew chief
Thumbup.gif
I don't know if it worked but here is a picture of my new boat
Drool.gif She's purty. Congrats.
One of me.
Dang Woober...nice wave for slalom boat. Yes.gif
thanks ronnie, I'm now a crew chief
Thumbup.gif
I don't know if it worked but here is a picture of my new boat
Drool.gif She's purty. Congrats.

thank you sir, now I'm working with a crew member who lives near me and we're going to add some stereo goodies Whistling.gif

One of me.post-357-1173749831_thumb.jpg

that looks great, what size board should I buy?

It depends on your weight. I weight 210 so I like riding the bigger boards. I can ride the smaller Hyperlite boards we have but Its much easier to stay up longer without the rope.

Beautiful boat by the way.

One of me.post-357-1173749831_thumb.jpg

that looks great, what size board should I buy?

It depends on your weight. I weight 210 so I like riding the bigger boards. I can ride the smaller Hyperlite boards we have but Its much easier to stay up longer without the rope.

Beautiful boat by the way.

thank you and I weigh 175 and being a beginner I'm guessing I want something bigger as well

NICE!! That's a cover shot if I ever saw one.

Good job on ponying up for Crew Chief too. People forget that this site takes $$ to run and keep upgraded.

thanks ronnie, the guy I bought it from sent me about 30 beautiful pics.

Didn't know about the $ or else I would've paid up earlier. I think the info on this site will add up to many thousands of dollars in savings

Good job on ponying up for Crew Chief too. People forget that this site takes $$ to run and keep upgraded.

Didn't know about the $ or else I would've paid up earlier. I think the info on this site will add up to many thousands of dollars in savings

Your so innocent...j/k Biggrin.gif This site can save you money...but most likely will have you spending it :lol:

While drooling on my keyboard staring at your boat... Drool.gif ...I noticed it's a "Barefoot" edition. You have a wedge and not a Scarpa Suppression Plate? Did it come with a barefoot boom? :unsure: Just curious.

I don't know if it worked but here is a picture of my new boatpost-3361-1173751852_thumb.jpg

Me gusta mucho. Clap.gif That's a seriously good looking boat.

thank you very much

While drooling on my keyboard staring at your boat... Drool.gif ...I noticed it's a "Barefoot" edition. You have a wedge and not a Scarpa Suppression Plate? Did it come with a barefoot boom? :unsure: Just curious.

Part of the purchase deal was for the owner to replace the plate with the wedge, I also got $500 off asking price to not include the boom, he'll use it on his 2007

Thanks for the compliment

i've had good luck dropping the wedge and throwing 600# in water with a person sitting on top behind the driver.

not the biggest, but the boat is sitting pretty low.

That is one sweet looking boat on the water Drool.gif

But I must say the best way to have a great surf wake is to

1 remove gas cap

2 pull away boat

3 pull up a v-drive BU

4 install gas cap Yahoo.gifTease.gif

edit

Welcome to the site.

Edited by D-GOOSE
That is one sweet looking boat on the water Drool.gif

But I must say the best way to have a great surf wake is to

1 remove gas cap

2 pull away boat

3 pull up a v-drive BU

4 install gas cap Yahoo.gifTease.gif

edit

Welcome to the site.

thanks greg, maybe some day when I can't ski the course anymore, or better yet get a v-drive and have both. However, I should probably tell my wife that I bought this boat first. :lol:

Good job on ponying up for Crew Chief too. People forget that this site takes $ to run and keep upgraded.

You should set up a Gallery to show the rest of the pics.

Good job on ponying up for Crew Chief too. People forget that this site takes $ to run and keep upgraded.

I just set up a gallery of about 10 pics and will add another one when I get the speakers, racks, etc put on. Any recommendations for board racks would be appreciated, I was planning on going with a couple of the titan racks but really don't know much about them.

I just set up a gallery of about 10 pics and will add another one when I get the speakers, racks, etc put on. Any recommendations for board racks would be appreciated, I was planning on going with a couple of the titan racks but really don't know much about them.

You really can't go wrong with Titan racks. I have the low riders with lift offs and they are rock solid!

You really can't go wrong with Titan racks. I have the low riders with lift offs and they are rock solid!

how much extra are the lift offs?

Just to hop on the thread briefly...

That is a SWEET looking DD! If I ever order a boat, that is the color combo I would likely go with. That is one gorgeous rig! Thumbup.gifRockon.gifThumbup.gif

I don't know if it worked but here is a picture of my new boatpost-3361-1173751852_thumb.jpg