Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Winter B-Gone

V-Ridin

Hi All

This is my first posting, I thought I would introduce myself and my husband and offer a great big Thank You.

I used this forum for the past year while we planned our purchase. Last year my husband did a "Dare to Compare" test drive event held by our local dealership and was won over by the quality of Malibu, his best friend is a die hard MC owner but after comparing all of the options we bought an 07 V-Ride...black and silver I will post pictures once it's delivered (April 15) Anyways we are from Minnesota and ususally wakeboard on Prior Lake and boat down the Saint Croix River (only time to ride is early morning so we don't spend too much time riding the croix) Your members are extremely informative and while I was trolling the postings our decision was helped along.

Thanks for the membership and the information

L Biggrin.gif

Hi All

This is my first posting, I thought I would introduce myself and my husband and offer a great big Thank You.

I used this forum for the past year while we planned our purchase. Last year my husband did a "Dare to Compare" test drive event held by our local dealership and was won over by the quality of Malibu, his best friend is a die hard MC owner but after comparing all of the options we bought an 07 V-Ride...black and silver I will post pictures once it's delivered (April 15) Anyways we are from Minnesota and ususally wakeboard on Prior Lake and boat down the Saint Croix River (only time to ride is early morning so we don't spend too much time riding the croix) Your members are extremely informative and while I was trolling the postings our decision was helped along.

Thanks for the membership and the information

L Biggrin.gif

sounds like you made a great choice by getting a Malibu. you will net regret it. hope you have fun times with your new v ride and also...welcome Biggrin.gif:)

Welcome to the site and Congrats on the V-Ride. Definitely post some pics when you get it and I am in the same boat with winter although it is 14 Celcius here today so that is a good step in the right direction... Makes we want to get the boat out now even though our lakes are still frozen over... It will probably snow next week anyway.... Cry.gif