Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

replacement parts help

rchspimpin306

hey guys new boat owner here and i need some help. I jsut bought a 94 euro f3 skier with the 350 mag in it. there is a big 12x6.25 inch hole on my dash where i guess the "locking glove box" went. where do i find replacement for this? id like to have oem replacement but do they even make parts for this boat anymore? ive used search, ive googled, i even asked in another forum. also, before i bought it someone stole the radio out of it and between that and the last owner trying to put a new one in the dash piece around the guages, radio, steering wheel, swiches became a little less that in good working order, being a perfectionist i would like to have a new one. is it possible to find these or am i sol and gonna have to try and fix what i have? thanks in advance

chance

hey guys new boat owner here and i need some help. I jsut bought a 94 euro f3 skier with the 350 mag in it. there is a big 12x6.25 inch hole on my dash where i guess the "locking glove box" went. where do i find replacement for this? id like to have oem replacement but do they even make parts for this boat anymore? ive used search, ive googled, i even asked in another forum. also, before i bought it someone stole the radio out of it and between that and the last owner trying to put a new one in the dash piece around the guages, radio, steering wheel, swiches became a little less that in good working order, being a perfectionist i would like to have a new one. is it possible to find these or am i sol and gonna have to try and fix what i have? thanks in advance

chance

bump..... anyone?

thanks for the help fellas, and yes it is my first boat! as far as that glove box goes, ive been coming across those size glove boxes everywhere, length and depth are great, only problem, my hole is 6.25 inches wide. i guess i could rig something up to cover the gap but that would kinda defeat the purpose of filling the hole in the first place. + i dont like stuff not done the right way. but yea i will take yalls advise and thanks again! anyone else please feel free to help me out some more!

chance

Give me a shout on any other parts like this. I bought this Malibu (my first Malibu) last May and have been fixing it up over the past year. I have a 1991 Euro F3 Skier, and my glove box lid is cracked in half. I dont have the half with the lock on it anymore and Malibu didnt have any of the glove box lids for my year. There were alot of parts that I was wanting to replace but they didnt make them anymore. I needed a new windshield for my Euro and that was a pain finding one. Finally Malibu found one lying around in the warehouse. The guy I spoke with at Malibu is Jorge Martinez (209) 383-7469 [email protected] if you need any help.

Thanks,

Jamie

San Antonio, TX

• 2 weeks later...

Vince at disount wasnt a great help, I emailed him and he replied saying to check with the dealer. That was after i told him the dealer didnt really know? but yeah, still looking. Any other options/opinions?