Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New boat on order

zzbutler

Some may have picked up on the hints... I was going to wait a few more days but DQ twisted my arm.

Texas sized Wakesetter 247, Vortec 8100 engine, power wedge.

Black and Black Iris

Congrats Bryan, way to step it up. You will love it, well everything but filling her up. Nice color choice, when is the delivery date. Hopefully we will see it at the mini WOW in April. Once again congrats and can't wait to see it.

Grant

i almost bought a 07 VLX with that purple black but i got read instead. but i will say that the purple black did look great. Biggrin.gif

ALL RIGHT!!

We are getting a new 247!

Oh I mean the Butlers are getting a new 247

Edited by Brad B
Thumbup.gif Nice color choice, prior to our Vride, we had a RLX with the black iris, and I always thought it looked sharp on the water.. Can't wait to see pic's
Some may have picked up on the hints... I was going to wait a few more days but DQ twisted my arm.

Texas sized Wakesetter 247, Vortec 8100 engine, power wedge.

Black and Black Iris

SWEET! Another 247 Rockon.gif

Is the main color Black or Black Iris? Black with Purple accents, or purple with black accent?

Its black with purple accents.