Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need your opinion

WKBRDR1

I have a 2005 VLX :) and I'm thinking about changing to the same graphic as the 2006/2007.

I would have it custom made approx. one foot shorter, so that it would fit correctly with the 2005 gelcoat color scheme/design.

Just wondered what everyone thought?

P.S. I would also have the option to customize the graphic i.e.,add/change colors and effects

I have a 2005 VLX :) and I'm thinking about changing to the same graphic as the 2006/2007.

I would have it custom made approx. one foot shorter, so that it would fit correctly with the 2005 gelcoat color scheme/design.

Just wondered what everyone thought?

P.S. I would also have the option to customize the graphic i.e.,add/change colors and effects

I just put knew 05' graphics on mine and not only was it a pain to lay them but they're a bit pricey. I think the graphics you have look sharp enough and I think it would look a bit different since they started a new graphic in 06'. Personally I would keep any graphic the same as the years they had it on any wakesetter; 02-03, 04-05, 06-07 the same. Just my 2cents

I'm kinda getting tired of the flames and tribal stuff.

If you're getting custom graphics, try to do something different.