Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New 247 is Born

md58

Got my first pictures today from the factory. Seems unreal. Ordered the boat 2 1/2 weeks ago. Sold the 23 a week ago and here it is. My factory tour is scheduled for Monday. I can't wait.

247LSV.JPG

247LSV1.JPG

247LSV2.JPG

247LSV4.JPG

Sweet!! Congrats on the new boat. Now come up to WOW and show her off!

Thats a long haul from SoCal for a weekend. Are there spaces on the lake for RV's. I would sure consider coming up maybe a few days early. Sounds like a great place.

Sweet! I expect follow up pics, too!

Having not been rich enough to buy a new Bu'...how do it work? Do you tour the factory during the time of your boat being built, in addition to getting the pics periodically? Seems like Bu is doing alot to keep the PR factor high and customer satisfaction even higher, IMHO. Yahoo.gif

ST

Thats a long haul from SoCal for a weekend. Are there spaces on the lake for RV's. I would sure consider coming up maybe a few days early. Sounds like a great place.

Sweet! I expect follow up pics, too!

Having not been rich enough to buy a new Bu'...how do it work? Do you tour the factory during the time of your boat being built, in addition to getting the pics periodically? Seems like Bu is doing alot to keep the PR factor high and customer satisfaction even higher, IMHO. Yahoo.gif

ST

Once your order is confirmed from the factory with your dealer they schedule the spray date. you remind your dealer that you would like photos and a tour and he confirms with the factory. Within a few days you get a call from customer service and they review your build schedule with you and you decide on the particular day and sequence of production you would like to see. In my case I am going day 6 and 7. Day 6 will be at the completion of rigging and the beginning of upholstery and on day 7 I am going on the lake test. They begin emailing pictures the day they prep the molds and every day after until completion.

It is a great customer relations tool for Malibu.

Bidwell Marina has RV camping w/ full hookups, so come up for the week. There are other lakes (Bullard’s Bar, Englebright) are a short distance away if you wanted to venture out. There are boat in-campsites and floating campgrounds, though they are difficult to get.