Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How much ice is left on your lake?

thealy

I don’t have a wetsuit or drysuit...
Whose fault is that? Tightwad. Tease.gif

Oh be nice, Michael. He's saving for one of those pricey blinged-out wakeboard boats. ROFL.gif

We call them Floating Beat Boxes here ROFL.gif

Wakeboard boat guy: "Hey look at me, I have a 60 thousand dollar stereo" Biggrin.gif

Me: "Uh...can you wakeboard?" :unsure:

Wakeboard Guy: "Uh...kinda, but doesn't my boat look and sound awesome?" Rockon.gif

Me: "Uh, I guess...see ya later, I gotta take my ski boat and go SKI! You take your wakeboard boat and go...well, go do whatever it is you do" :salute:

This has been a hypothetical situation. Any of the characters presented here are purely fictitional.

It just seems like this all the time on my lake. All these wakeboard boats and no wakeboarding going on...All they produce is big waves to rough the lake up with and big sounds of pompus rap music to annoy others with. Crazy.gif

Other priorities take precedent. Like I need a new mt bike.... Crazy.gif

Oh be nice, Michael. He's saving for one of those pricey blinged-out wakeboard boats. ROFL.gif

Oh and I thought that was my son's college account.... :lol:

This has been a hypothetical situation. Any of the characters presented here are purely fictitional.

ROFL.gif

Oh and I thought that was my son's college account.... :lol:

So did he. :lol: Let him pay for his own darn education--builds character. Crazy.gif

I seen it with my own 4 eye's Yahoo.gif dude being the first one to hope in 49* water and the air was like 67ish for a (what is that thing :unsure: ) stick run today.

Some how the wad was loosened up because he has a full wetsuit. Tongue.gif

I seen it with my own 4 eye's Yahoo.gif dude being the first one to hope in 49* water and the air was like 67ish for a (what is that thing :unsure: ) stick run today.
Thumbup.gif Good job Justin. Clap.gif I skied both Saturday & Sunday this week-end. Yahoo.gif My favorite time of year...nice weather...NO WALLIES! Yahoo.gif

We are going skiing right now!

Air Temp: 33, feels likes 29.

Water Temp...pretty damn cold! Ice along the shore. The channel is the only thing clear. I'll try to get some Videos and or pictures. Biggrin.gif

Some how the wad was loosened up because he has a full wetsuit. Tongue.gif

I wanted a dry suit....but decided I could get out sooner w/ a wetsuit. Trust me the money tree has been cut down, burned, stump grounded and now is just a chard hole in the ground. Next time have the dam flag ready.... Tease2.gif

My son and I were thinking about going out this weekend and test the waters. It is suppose to be ~90 this weekend in AZ Tongue.gif . They leave for Havasu on a houseboat for spring break on Monday.