Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Carpet Saver

mikeg

Should have gotten one years back but didn't really see the need back then. Now the carpet is showing its age (matted down, etc). Dealer checked for me at Merced and Tennesee factories. There is none available and no plans to make any more. Anyone have any suggestions? The Sunscape in 2002 is the same as the Wakesetter as far floor dimensions. I suppose I can get some current carpeting and have a carpet shop bind the edges for me, but that seems like a lot of work. Thanks for any help.

If you are near Nor cal, I can cut a pattern for you. We can work something to get one made for you. Let me talk to my upholstry guy and see what he recommends. All I need to know is if he can get the rubber spine material. Answer by tomorrow.

it should be the same as a V-Ride, The only problem is it won't have a hole for the table. Any dealer can get you one

I neglected to add that my Sunscape is the LSV (23') . If I'm not mistaken, the V-ride is the same hull as the VLX (21').

IIRC, Crew member 2 ThumbsUp had a contact at the Tennessee plant that made a carpet saver for him. You might try sending him a PM asking for the contact info.

Nothing my upholstry guy can do. He knows nothing of the rubber underlay. Sorry. Good luck though

IIRC, Crew member 2 ThumbsUp had a contact at the Tennessee plant that made a carpet saver for him. You might try sending him a PM asking for the contact info.

Thanks, I'll give him a shout.