Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My new vRide

srud

Well, it's been nearly 4 months since I first joined the former MBO site and announced that I would be the proud owner of a brand new bu'bie, I mean vRide. We took delivery (after a couple of false starts) last Friday. I have to say that the team at MN Inboard is top notch. They know how to treat a customer! Having never owner an inboard or v-drive, I could only compare to our previous boat, a Glastron GX185. I did test drive a number of boats last year but time had faded the memory. After spending now, 4 hours with her on the water, all I can say is WOW! Here are a couple of pics for you.

post-122-1116211282_thumb.jpg

interesting, I had never owned, driven or even rode in a v drive before I bought my 2001 sunsetter vlx this winter. My previous boat was a Glastron S/F 180.

BTW, nice boats guys.

Well I too am a first time v drive owner. But my last boat was a 94 Fourwinns with a tower.

I love the up grade and sure you all d Biggrin.gif o too.

Looks great Scott!!! Thumbup.gif Glad to hear she's running now.

And the wakeboards match the boat... Biggrin.gif

Lookin' forward to seeing you at the Midwest WOW!

Awesome rides guys.

srud-> What kind of siding is that on your house? From the pictures it looks like it has some sort of weird overlap.

Awesome rides guys.

srud-> What kind of siding is that on your house? From the pictures it looks like it has some sort of weird overlap.

For some reason when I downsized the pictures the lines on the siding distorted. It doesn't really look like that. The siding is just the normal stuff you get these days.

Well yea- but maybe he likes it undefined... I don't get it either, but who am I to judge  Innocent.gif

I'm not judging...I'm just asking. :unsure:

I can't seem to to input "Go Sonics" in green letters. Everytime I try it looks like you see below. So, I'm having fun with it now. If anyone knows what the heck I'm doing wrong, please let me know.