Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

BG Wake Enhancers from Masterline

Lieutenant Dan

Browsing the web for deals on fat sacs for my SSLXI ballast project and I found these...

http://www.masterlineusa.com/Masterline/BG-Wake-Enhancers

The locker sac is almost 50% cheaper than comparable ones from Skylon or Fly High!

Does anyone have any experience with these? I am wondering if I found a deal, or if there is a reason why they are inexpensive.

I bought one off from ebay last summer and haven't had any problems yet. The material they use is a little thinner than what Flyhigh and skylon uses but not bad for the price I guess. The only other down side is that they only have 2 fill/drain holes which makes it kind of a pain to plumb in.

I bought one off from ebay last summer and haven't had any problems yet. The material they use is a little thinner than what Flyhigh and skylon uses but not bad for the price I guess. The only other down side is that they only have 2 fill/drain holes which makes it kind of a pain to plumb in.

I called the Masterline company to get more info but am confused. Are both "fill / drain" holes on the top of the bag?

I have gone through 3 of these style coverless bags in the last 3 years and it is the same thing, always tearing at one of the seams or getting a small hole which eventually leads to a bigger hole.... I finally purchased some ProX bags this winter and I can't wait to use them...

If you go for the Masterline make sure you keep a waterbed patch kit in the boat glove box... A pair of Scissors helps as well...

Dan,

I'm in the market also. Just bought a DD Wakesetter. Lemme know if you come up with any good deals in your search and I'll do the same.

Check E bay for them under fat sacs. I just bought pumps from the guy thats selling them.