Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ski Schools In Mexico

Slalom Frog

I am thinking about taking a little trip to Mexico. I would like to get some skiing in but I would like to find a place that you don't have to book for an entire week. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike

You might try contacting Ski Paradise to see if they'll book you for less than a week. 7 days / 6 nights is their standard but...you'll never know if you don't ask. :)

Good luck.

Tried that one. You can book for a week and not ski everyday if you wish to do other things. Certainly an option, but an expensive one at that.

I skied with Scott in Cancun last Feb. He has three courses set up on the lagoon so he can usually find you some good water. I thought the instruction was helpful. Ski boat was a Mastercraft. He also has a Supra for the boarders.

You might try contacting Ski Paradise to see if they'll book you for less than a week. 7 days / 6 nights is their standard but...you'll never know if you don't ask. :)

Good luck.

I'll be guest coaching at Ski Paradise March 24 -31. Man am I ready to get out of the cold! It's gonna be wonderful to slide into 82 degree water at the end of March!!!!! ROFL.gif Of course, I don't think my lake will be completely devoid of ice by then so I'll have soreness to look forward to again.