Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The Wakebaord Camp

Beau

I just rolled in from the airport in Atlanta. Picked up son from his week down at The Wakeboard Camp near Orlando. He had a blast. It was his third trip down there. We have had great experiences with those guys. We highly recommend them

My Nephew and a customer of mine flew out this morning for the same camp. They were going to hook up with G Nunn on Saturday as well. I'll let you know what they thought about it, but they were very pumped to get away from this weather here in Indiana.

I've spent about 3 weeks there as well. Awesome guys down there, especially Kurt, Kyle, Brad, Jessica, Amber, PJ, all great guys.