Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

houseboat

ricnvic

I just bought a house boat after staying for 3 yrs. on my friends houseboat, so now my malibu has it's own parking space on the lake Yahoo.gif . It's not the best looking houseboat right now but with somework and my Bu next to it, it will look better.

The first pic is it now, the second pic is photoshpped of the deck and awning that I will be donig to it over the months ahead. Also it is 20'x55' with a big back deck.

post-226-1172171940_thumb.jpg

Edited by ricnvic

Awesome! Welcome to the houseboating family. They can be a lot of work but worth every minute and every penny. When you wake up first thing in the morning, walk out the door, see all of that glassy water, thinking about all of those poor folks the night before who were lying in the dirt dreading having to crawl out of the tent to take a pee in the middle of the night, you'll take a deep breath and say to yourself...Bloody Mary anyone? :lol:

Sweet!!! Going to bring it to WOW?

Probably, it's on a ball there in bidwell marina at oroville. way in the back 3 rows from the back.

Next time we're up there we'll come by and say hi.

Im at C-42 wwwwaayyyy in the back

Awesome! Welcome to the houseboating family. They can be a lot of work but worth every minute and every penny. When you wake up first thing in the morning, walk out the door, see all of that glassy water, thinking about all of those poor folks the night before who were lying in the dirt dreading having to crawl out of the tent to take a pee in the middle of the night, you'll take a deep breath and say to yourself...Bloody Mary anyone? :lol:

How would you know anything about work ? Oh yeah I forgot, you sit on your a$$ and watch me work on mine. ROFL.gif

Anyway, congrats on the new boat Ricnvic, ain't nutin wrong with a little sweat equity. $$$$$ :)

Probably, it's on a ball there in bidwell marina at oroville. way in the back 3 rows from the back.

Crew Party at ricnvic's HB. I'll bring some suds Beer.gif

How would you know anything about work ? Oh yeah I forgot, you sit on your a$$ and watch me work on mine. ROFL.gif

Anyway, congrats on the new boat Ricnvic, ain't nutin wrong with a little sweat equity. $$$$$ :)

There's something to be said for newly built low maintainence boat Tongue.gif

Oh and C'mon...don't sell me out like that. I can recall a couple times I held a flashlight for you while I sat on my a$$ ROFL.gif

There's something to be said for newly built low maintainence boat Tongue.gif

Oh and C'mon...don't sell me out like that. I can recall a couple times I held a flashlight for you while I sat on my a$$ ROFL.gif

All I know is the bar is correctly stocked.... Yahoo.gif

Crew Party at ricnvic's HB. I'll bring some suds Beer.gif

All second that!

Congrats on the addition, can't wait to se it at the WOW.

Edited by woody

I added a few other things that you might need....3 kegs on the front, a hot tub up top, a water slide, and a diving board :lol:

that's all that you need. ROFL.gifYahoo.gif:)

I added a few other things that you might need....3 kegs on the front, a hot tub up top, a water slide, and a diving board :lol:

that's all that you need. ROFL.gifYahoo.gif:)

How about carmen electra on the deck

post-226-1172298172_thumb.jpg