Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Illusion Tower ?

jessem

Yes on the speakers, not completely sure on the lights (I think so).

that is a good thing to know. i am planing on adding 2 more titan speakers. that will amke it much easier.

The Ill-X comes with all the wiring in the tower. Pre-2007, light and speaker wires were on both sides of the tower. In 2007, the lights (including anchor) were moved to the stbd side of the tower and the speaker wires are all on the port side of the tower. Just collapse the tower and reach up inside to pull them down. You'll probably have to push them down through the top of the deck, but there should be a hole pre-drilled for the wires on each side. If your tower has the ez-lift system, make sure you do not pass the wires through the same hole the cable is coming through.

On our 2006 the lights were wired in pairs as in a left and a right lead that splits into two up at the highest point in the tower.

We wanted to connect our lights to two separate switches, one for the lights facing forward, and one for the ones facing backwards. As the tower is prewired it becomes left and right.

So i had to run new wires for the lights, but i used the factory wires to pull the new ones in place.