Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Suggestions on new wakeboard

Malibudude

And as for this beauty:
The you all here are to blame.... ;)
Maybe Shannoookie can step in and help translate...
The you all here:

*Type: Phrase

*Useage: Lengthy, slightly confusing version of the southern term - Ya'll

*Origin: Justin's arse

I hope this helps the you all. Thank you for participating in your daily dose of Justin Grammer 101.

It's y'all and grammar. Biggrin.gif I can't argue with the origin though. :lol:
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malibudude

• stewart

• D-GOOSE

• NorCaliBu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And as for this beauty:
The you all here:

I hope this helps the you all. Thank you for participating in your daily dose of Justin Grammer 101.

Well maybe if she wrote it as: Thank you for participating in your daily dose of Justin Grammer 101 ... it'd be ok, because it was just the name of her impromptu class Dontknow.gif

And as for this beauty:
The you all here:

Actually, I just wanted Justin & Greg to be able to understand it. No sense having fun if not everyone is in on the joke....

Tongue.gif

Okay the wife rode the HL Premier and liked the pop but needs more speed; she also tried the HL State board and wasn't excited about it. So would the Absolute fit the bill then being more of an aggressive board great pop and speed?

Okay the wife rode the HL Premier and liked the pop but needs more speed; she also tried the HL State board and wasn't excited about it. So would the Absolute fit the bill then being more of an aggressive board great pop and speed?

Maybe she just needs that new boat. ROFL.gif

Yes.gif

Snap!! ROFL.gifROFL.gif

J -

Find an O'Brien Atla or Demented for her to try. As Stewart says, the Atla has all of the same specs as the Atla so they're probably female/male versions of the same board.

Snap!! ROFL.gifROFL.gif

J -

Find an O'Brien Atla or Demented for her to try. As Stewart says, the Atla has all of the same specs as the Atla so they're probably female/male versions of the same board.

My nephews are riding a 131 Demented she could try.......

Even though the water conditions were less than perfect this weekend Crazy.gif I think I'm really going to like the LF Witness = LF Jett. It seemed to hook up in when I put it on edge and I was able to slide at will. I can't wait to ride it behind my boat this weekend :)

Snap!! ROFL.gifROFL.gif

J -

Haven't had much success on the Alta, as it's no longer made. We'll check out the demented. I think you mean the Alta is the womens version of the demented?

Snap!! ROFL.gifROFL.gif

J -

Haven't had much success on the Alta, as it's no longer made. We'll check out the demented. I think you mean the Alta is the womens version of the demented?

Yes.gif

Knowing Mrs. Malibudude & what she likes in a board, I'd have her check out the O'Brien Atla. TheGarSlayer let me ride hers when we were in Texas (thanks again Heidi!) & it really hooked up well without the need for big fins like Jess runs on the Luscious. Good pop with soft landings too - if I were going to look at a new board, that one would be on my short list. Pair that with a pair of the CWB Torque bindings....ah, now you've got me thinking about the water again & it's been snowing here.

Sorry, I have not been on the board since Friday prior to the updates. :)

I would agree, I love my Atla...it is a very aggressive board and provides a great ability to learn for an intermediate rider. If she likes a lot of pop and maneuverability the Atla is an AWESOME board. Also, I can't say enough about the Torque bindings...those are the best bindings around...easy entry and departure (and you don't just jet out of them if you take a hard hit). Your wife will definitely love the Atla, if that is what you decide. Edit: The new version of the Atla appears to be the Skyla...same board with a few new additions.

Edited by The Garslayer

Dude I hear Jess ordered the 135 CWB Absolute. Why didn't you let her get new bindings?

I just ordered the 141 Absolute after trying J-ro's (thanks again) this last weekend.

Dude I hear Jess ordered the 135 CWB Absolute. Why didn't you let her get new bindings?

I just ordered the 141 Absolute after trying J-ro's (thanks again) this last weekend.

That's her call whether she wants new bindings or not. I know that the Belmont’s keep her feet snug and don't allow her ankle to slip forward.

Where did you purchase it? Did Water Ski World not give a competitive price?

That's her call whether she wants new bindings or not. I know that the Belmont’s keep her feet snug and don't allow her ankle to slip forward.

Where did you purchase it? Did Water Ski World not give a competitive price?

I called Jess today to see if she could stop the shipment of her board because I found it a few $ cheaper at Grizzley water sports. I could have saved $10 more if I order hers at the same time. Cry.gif You should talk her into finding some new binding dude.

Well after all the searching and whatnot she ended up w/ a Absolute 135. Soon to come........................

She will love the Absolute! Thumbup.gif Great pop and lands really soft.

Well after all the searching and whatnot she ended up w/ a Absolute 135. Soon to come........................

I had seen it in your garage before you came home from work yesterday. So I would say she has it.

Tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Okay first report after riding the Absolute, she loves it. She doesn't have to cut as hard with her old board, flies further and much higher. She's looking forward to attempting and completing inverts now more than ever..whoo hoo!!!

Okay first report after riding the Absolute, she loves it. She doesn't have to cut as hard with her old board, flies further and much higher. She's looking forward to attempting and completing inverts now more than ever..whoo hoo!!!
:unsure: Now she's really gonna want a new V-drive...man, you are in trouble. :lol: You better really step-up your slalom game this summer. Yes.gif
:unsure:Now she's really gonna want a new V-drive...man, you are in trouble. :lol: You better really step-up your slalom game this summer. Yes.gif

Well you can want in one hand and #$% in the other..... :lol:

Keep telling yourself that..... Enjoy the skiing while you can, a v-drive is definitely in you future :lol: