Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Battery

Headhunter 2317

I listened to the advice of my MBCrew again and purchased an Optima Blue Top to replace my old battery. The unit appears to have a lot of cranking power. When I started at the ramp, the engine seemed to fire quicker. Maybe it's a placebo effect. Crazy.gif

I listened to the advice of my MBCrew again and purchased an Optima Blue Top to replace my old battery.  The unit appears to have a lot of cranking power.  When I started at the ramp, the engine seemed to fire quicker.  Maybe it's a placebo effect.   Crazy.gif

To reassure yourself of your sanity, you could always compare the cold cranking amps.

But what fun would that be. Tease2.gif

Edited by Sunsetter95
I listened to the advice of my MBCrew again and purchased an Optima Blue Top to replace my old battery.  The unit appears to have a lot of cranking power.  When I started at the ramp, the engine seemed to fire quicker.  Maybe it's a placebo effect. Crazy.gif

Where did you buy the Optima?

I'm getting ready to buy a new battery also. I was going to install a second battery and the stereo shop told me not to waste my time or money since I only have one amp and a Basslink?? He said it would be better to buy a dry cell battery and be done and if I do ever run it down carry one of those little jump start packs? At first I thought he was crazy but after reading about the new AGM batteries - I think this may work?

What do you guy's think?

http://www.stingerelectronics.com/web/prod...ries_power2.asp

You are correct VLX. But, at least I get the 160 Delta Miles for the purchase on Skymiles AMEX......