Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Barefooting behind a snowmobile

gonorth

These people are totally crazy, that's some really shallow water they are running in.

http://www.cowzrus.net/Waterski/VideoPlaye...eTowing-med.wmv

Edit: boy did I blow the second part of that title, was gonna say "and your truck" then decided that "and behind a truck" would be better. Guess I should have proof read it.

Edited by GONORTH

I like how they have "Dairy Farm" and "Barefoot Waterski" side by side on the headings of the webpage....

Reminds me of High School waterskiing in the canal behind the Farm Truck!!! Good Times... Not smart but Good.. ;)

I get the impression that these guys are somehow connected with the '07 BF Nationals. Maybe just helping to promote it with their web site. They are located pretty close to where the Nationals are this year.

The Heller family. Yeah they are nuts...but so are most of those Wisconsin Skiers...I met Elaine at Footstock this year. 15 years old and she beat so many guys, they had to give out "I was beat by a Girl at Footstock" t-shirts! She also won the Last Man Standing 2006...had a 12 minute run.

Gotta love it!!

Edited by areamike

The Heller girls are very talented skiers. Better yet, you don't get the pretentious attitude from them that you get from a lot of spoiled young skiers. In fact, last I knew their dad still made them do chores on the farm.

They have tons of ski shows in Wisconsin and areamike is right, most of the Wisconsin skiers are crazy.

You have to be crazy to ski with only 3 months of good ski water/air temps and another 4, maybe 5 months of well, lets just say less good water or air temps each year.

Oh, and for the real die hards another 4 months of choping ice at the landings to a few rivers with good currents that keep some open water. Then dodging ice chunks and fishing boats.

i dont BF so what was so special about the ending?

To be honest I'm not sure...maybe the fact that a "heavy set" guy can barefoot? I dunno...I wondered the same thing and I'm an avid barefooter...