Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What did you get for the boat for Xmas??

stang233

For a boat I don't have yet but will for summer. New flag holder. 3d printed with carbon fiber pole. Very well done from Tower flags. Also some detailing products and Transom tie downs for when she arrives. Dark Side Hydrofoil towel.

image.png.48f6077b401d185e2fb8093b18c364d1.pngimage.thumb.png.0e0accdcf552bd96ffd9b932578507d8.png

20 hours ago, rennis said:

ordered my wife one of the heated boat blankets from Malibu parts.  These are awesome

spacer.png

bought two from surfinity, my skinny friends really like them

New decals from Domed Numbers, full upholstery work is underway.  Want to replace the rub rail, but currently trying to find the best source (I'm in Canada).

Set of tower speakers.  Wife was pissed because she couldn't figure out what to get me this year, meanwhile I'm buying cool gifts for myself! 

@rennis  Awesome blanket!  I'll have to order a couple of those.  Cold here in Wyoming!  

More tubes...figure i'm playing the long-game: the more fun the kids have (regardless of activity), the better my chances with the CFO when i lobby for an upgrade. 

"honey, I hear the 26 LSV has a killer tubing wake..." ;) 

24 minutes ago, CaptainMorgan said:

More tubes...figure i'm playing the long-game: the more fun the kids have (regardless of activity), the better my chances with the CFO when i lobby for an upgrade. 

"honey, I hear the 26 LSV has a killer tubing wake..." ;) 

Better jump to a Mastercraft. Best tubing wake of any surf boat out there. Thats all I see them do on my lake is pull tubes and get in the way!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

HO Hovercraft ski for beginners to use and for experienced skiers to play on.  

Already planning that our mid winter Christmas (25th June) gift to our boat will be an upgrade from paddlewheel PerfectPass with single line display to StarGazer and multiline display. The single line version is driving my wife nuts as she's more familiar with the multiline display our previous boat had.