Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

production foto,s

sandor

Congratulations!! Excellent choice and some great build photos. Yahoo.gif Which motor do you have? Those are mean looking air filters? Shocking.gif I just love looking at build picks Biggrin.gif Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations!! Excellent choice and some great build photos. Yahoo.gif Which motor do you have? Those are mean looking air filters? Shocking.gif I just love looking at build picks Biggrin.gif Thanks for sharing.

the monsoon 340

gr san

Check out photo 11, I'm confused did Malibu put the ballast tanks above the floor. Is this a change from last year or is that how they build them outside the US. Why would it be different from the boats you buy here. I didn't check out the 07's that closely here, but don't remember the ballast tanks being above the floor.

Nice boat I like the colors also, great build pics.

Thanks for posting the pics. We all love to see them. I'm surprised to see that they keep the rear ballast tanks in the upright position out there. Great looking boat and enjoy.

the balasttanks in the back are above the floor ( that really suckss)

but that are the rules in europe

Brutal!! Well, don't worry.....you won't even care when your on the water.

How did you get your boat with the old style windshield. Looks soooo much better than the new one!

Awesome looking boat!!!!

I think that is the only windshield that comes on the VLX, They changed the winshield on the Response LXi and also the new VTX has the new windshield.... BICBW