Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

So, uh… Who else procrastinated?

ahopkins22LSV

Ugh!  I'd bring my 2 gallon yard sprayer and fill it with water or something that could rinse any salt off well right before you put it in the building.  I'd also fill a cooler or two with warm water so I have more in case I run out.  Definitely keep the cover on!

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

Guess I deserve this. Wanted to get the boat to indoor storage last weekend but just didn’t line up conveniently. Now I have to figure out a window to get it there on the least amount of salt covered roads. At least it looks like it is going to warm up into the 40’s next week. And yes I cleared the cover off after this pictures. 

I would totally take this for polar bear ski in two weekends though!

35AC07F8-8CFA-4582-8BAE-9DCDBDC7B309.thumb.jpeg.26996ef2dafd2429544ec204f8e39ef5.jpeg

9836BF61-0436-4E07-BDB3-83525C900938.thumb.jpeg.d80f6dec676f42975cca070007b931e4.jpeg

0539F953-C1DE-4DFF-808B-66A06C44094B.thumb.jpeg.3f655abb42cbd8f18249e7da1dd3a973.jpeg

I'm sure mine looks the same on the dealer parking lot... ug

My Bu get tucked away in covered storage in October, but my Winner has been snowed on while still in the lake. Even had ice on the bow a few times.

ahopkins22LSV

I’m just glad my friend who lets me store it in his pole barn is cool with next Wednesday. Weather in the 40’s after the weekend shouldn’t make it too bad. Going to still try to rinse the trailer when I get there. 

3 hours ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

I’m just glad my friend who lets me store it in his pole barn is cool with next Wednesday. Weather in the 40’s after the weekend shouldn’t make it too bad. Going to still try to rinse the trailer when I get there. 

Salt on the roads is nasty. Snow came early here and just decided to take to storage in the snow instead of waiting for them to salt and sand the roads when the snow cleared up. 

ahopkins22LSV
1 hour ago, Cole2001 said:

Salt on the roads is nasty. Snow came early here and just decided to take to storage in the snow instead of waiting for them to salt and sand the roads when the snow cleared up. 

That’s good. I was wondering if you got caught in the salt. They use an insane amount here.