Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Covercraft Boat covers

JAF1063

I was undecided as to which cover to purchase they both look like Great covers. After reading Tracie's comments and going back and forth on all the threads, and there are quite a few threads. I did what Tracie suggested and that was to contact Cory at Covercraft; extremely helpful and willing to work at a fairly comparable pricing. Also on their website they show that they are offering Volume pricing on multiple orders placed at the same time. Just an FYI if any one is looking at a Covercraft cover. I am placing my order this week. Biggrin.gif

Judy

I purchased my Covercrafts cover last year and I love it. Cory was extremely helpful during all aspects. I posted pics in another thread of my Bu with the Covercrafts cover. If anyone is interested let me know and I will gladly re post them. I highly reccommend Cory and his cover, he has a top notch product along with top notch customer service and that combo is extremely hard to find.

• 3 weeks later...

My Cover is on its way from Cory at Covercrafts, It was shipped on Tuesday. I will post some pics as soon as I can get up to the lake. With the volume pricing he is offering I was able to get a Great price!! :biggrin:

I purchased a cover from Cory at Cover Crafts for my RLXI a few weeks ago. I have not had a chance to put the cover on yet but when I do I will post pictures as well. To give you an idea of the kind of guy he is, he noticed UPS deliverd the cover but it was signed for a person other than myself. I had it shipped to our offices and it was signed by a guy at our loading dock. He called just to make sure I received it.

You'll love it. I got mine last summer and couldn't have been happier with it. Easy on, easy off and protects the boat very well. A+ for Cory.

I'll go in with you BROKE AMIGO. Let me know when you are ready. Does anyone know if he does other boats, like a Tige 24v, buddie may also be interested as well.

Grant

I gotta give some props to Cory over at Covercrafts. I purchased a cover from him for our move from MN to CA this past January. Because I was traveling across the country in the middle of winter I needed a cover to protect my Bu from the harshest elements that winter could offer.

I encountered snow virtually the entire trip which means salt and sand was all over the highways from MN to Santa Fe, NM (alot of miles). Oh, the sand in NM is red, so you can only imagine how dirty everything was. Upon arrival to CA I was amazed to discover that the inside of the boat was SPOTLESS!!!!!! Yahoo.gif I didn't have to wipe a thing....although the rest of the boat needed two cleanings.

Okay, so here is the kicker. The cover protected the inside flawlessly and the cover didn't even fit quite right! I emailed Cory some photos and he called me right away and told me to send the cover back so he could repair the not so perfect fit. He knew exactly what needed to be adjusted based on the photos. His customer service has been fabulous and I could not be any happier with his product and more importantly the customer service I have received.

RV

I'll go in with you BROKE AMIGO. Let me know when you are ready. Does anyone know if he does other boats, like a Tige 24v, buddie may also be interested as well.

Grant

I don't know about Tiges but I know he does Natiques

Grant

We are making covers for Malibu, Moomba and some Supra.

DQ- that 3rd quote from Ron White is hilarious.

Covercrafts covers look and fit great, he's the type of guy if you need any customer service he will be on top of it.

He's got my vote for president...

Grant

Just tell me when. I'm already in the buying mood, whats one more thing! Crazy.gif

What is the group pricing?

I have seen the pricing for the Rankin group deal, and have yet to see anyone have any real complaints about either cover. I am ready to order whichever is the best deal for my new VLX that will be here in May.

What is the group pricing?

I have seen the pricing for the Rankin group deal, and have yet to see anyone have any real complaints about either cover. I am ready to order whichever is the best deal for my new VLX that will be here in May.

I would be happy to answer any questions. As per the Terms Of Use, please direct them to [email protected].

Thank you

I had a Rankin on my last boat, didn't like the fit. Went with Corey and Covercrafts this time and extremely happy with the product. In my opinion the covercrafts are of a higher quality than Rankin.

I've been looking at getting one here in the very near future. Anyone else want to get together and get the price break?

I need one for my '93 Echelon. What to do to get in on the price break?

I've been looking at getting one here in the very near future. Anyone else want to get together and get the price break?

I need one for my '93 Echelon. What to do to get in on the price break?

Contact Cory & let him know you're from this site. :)

I've got a cover from Cory on order, will definitely post up once it's here.

Yes, the Rankin will go up for sale once Cory's get here. (Provided of course the Cory's is as good as I think it will be.)

I doubt you'll be disappointed. Coming from a Rankin on the SAN that fit perfectly I was extremely impressed with the Covercrafts. Thumbup.gif

These covers are great. I had one made for my 2003 Sunsetter last year, and have not been dissapointed. He even built a great custom tower speaker cover for me. He only uses the best quality and he stands behind his work.