Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Stolen 2016 Malibu

MalibuGlenn

On 9/16/2022 at 5:28 PM, Rack said:

Second post?   I'm always suspicious.   No Pictures?  how about registration Numbers.

Maybe this is the guy who stole the boat and is asking the" Malibu Crew" if the Police can track it,  so he won't get caught.

Sorry if I sound  skeptical. 

In this world of cell phone cameras and you didn't take pictures of your new Boat, Really.  

Ya, I’m not buying it either. Sketchy….  

No way you wouldn’t at least have the documentation to post the registration number.

Reported the post. Sounds like a case for the Reddit detectives to be on the lookout for a 235 in Atlanta (not that I trust any of the details @MalibuGlenn has posted in here) 

It's probably on a container headed outta the country. I've been amazed at some fraud throughout my years how quickly stolen product can literally be across the country and off shore in 24-48hrs or less.. insane speeds..