Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

07 swivle racks

king_kong

are the new swivle racks worth buying. im getting 4 new racks for my tower and i want swivle racks. i was going to go with nice racks but i saw the new '07 racks and i figured i could save some cash if i went with malibu racks.

are the new swivle racks worth buying. im getting 4 new racks for my tower and i want swivle racks. i was going to go with nice racks but i saw the new '07 racks and i figured i could save some cash if i went with malibu racks.

i can not be possitive if they are good. my dealer told me that they were much better than the earlier 06 swival racks which had a tendency to fall off of the tower and would bounce around. you might want to go with the new titan swival racks. they swival all the way into the boat as compared to the standard malibu swival racks do not go all the way in. that is all i know about them. i do not have experience with the 07 swival just the 06 on my friends bu. i have revolution racks on my 07 VLX. hope you have good luck with what ever you end up with ;)

We checked out the new Titan swivels at the boat show. They are awesome. There were reports of the earlier ones that had some movement. These didn't move or shake, swiveled or in the locked position.