Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

A22 on a T22 Trailer

scrupulous

Would anyone happen to know if a 2019 A22 would work on a 2020 T22 trailer?   We are trying to save a trip to Norris next week as our A22 trailer is waiting on warranty replacement axles.  We may have access to a T22 trailer but I am not confident that it would accommodate the A22. 

Edited by scrupulous
19 minutes ago, scrupulous said:

Would anyone happen to know if a 2019 A22 would work on a 2020 T22 trailer?   We are trying to save a trip to Norris next week as our trailer is waiting on warranty replacement axles.  We may have access to a T22 trailer but I am not confident that it would accommodate the A22. 

@ahopkinsVTXwant to chime in on the pickle fork boat on a traditional trailer?

ahopkins22LSV
4 hours ago, hunter77ah said:

@ahopkinsVTXwant to chime in on the pickle fork boat on a traditional trailer?

Yeah… don’t take any tight turns! The pickle fork trailers have a way longer tongue that allows for more clearance to the truck bed on tight turns. If on a traditional trailer, it does now allow that clearance on a tight trailer…

It will fit but I’d have someone spotting anything tighter than a normal corner on a street or test how tight your can turn.