Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Laura is back to pre-COVID deals

UWSkier

36 minutes ago, NWBU said:

I called on these and was told it’s a GM system pricing issue. Their only discount is $750 off MSRP, plus another $500 cash incentive.

Otherwise, I was going to be on a plane shortly.

bummer.  I was ready to plunk down a deposit on that blue one.  I basically committed to buy it over email last night. lol

Edited by UWSkier
On 7/21/2022 at 10:34 AM, UWSkier said:

bummer.  I was ready to plunk down a deposit on that blue one.  I basically committed to buy it over email last night. lol

Also, being on the site doesn't mean it is in stock.  I tried to buy an AT4 last year right before they got rid of their good pricing (1500 though, but all the options).  Several on their site but all were pre-sold.  So I'm sticking with my '18.

On 7/22/2022 at 2:56 PM, Nitrousbird said:

Also, being on the site doesn't mean it is in stock.  I tried to buy an AT4 last year right before they got rid of their good pricing (1500 though, but all the options).  Several on their site but all were pre-sold.  So I'm sticking with my '18.

Work from home and the motorcycles really cut down my miles.  My 18 has just under 60k when it would have normally had over 100k by now.  Ought to be good for another 7-8 years at this pace.

9 hours ago, oldjeep said:

Work from home and the motorcycles really cut down my miles.  My 18 has just under 60k when it would have normally had over 100k by now.  Ought to be good for another 7-8 years at this pace.

My '18 has 18k on it now.  If it wasn't for several long trips in it, there would be a lot less miles.  To be fair, when I did go to the office my BMW was my daily.  Started working from home and I sold that for something much faster and drive the truck more now as a result.