Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M240 can line issue

I have a problem with a 2021 M240 when you turn the power on to the storage lights is the interior lights the two side ballast and rear ballast show on the 12 inch screen that they are filled to 35% when turned off they drop back down to 0%. I’ve checked grounds and power modules viper, updated the boat, traced can line wires and all check out good. 

4 hours ago, csleaver said:

Which grounds have you checked?

I have checked engine ground buss bar under the dash and in the ob closest and I have tried grounding out the ballast senders right to the engine block and that did not work. 

Check the ground cables on the port engine block stud.  Make sure you have the correct boat model and tower selected in the Boat Model Hull ID screen in the Configuration menu.  Also, check the connections on the breakers and power module 2 power cable connection that is located behind the carpeted breaker panel in the port rear storage compartment.