Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

97 Tantrum-320 not running right

Hey Guys, I have a 97 Malibu Tantrum, 660 hours, have owned it for 2 years. Running into some issues this year. At wide open it seems to just back off and lose power. I let the boat sit for 5 mins, then we were good to go for a while. I suspected bad fuel from last year that I may have forgotten to stabilize. So I drained the fuel and tried again, still not 100% right but better. It is also throwing a lot of white smoke (out of water with fake a lake) that I couldnt get to go away. 

Because I was due for maintence, I have just replaced spark plugs, oil change, fuel and oil filters, still not quite right. The smoke is concerning me. I used Seafoam last year at the end of the year and didnt do that before. Would seafoam cause this issue? Am i looking at cracked heads or an injector issue?