Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

USB Connector location

Still Skiin' at 55

Good Morning All -

First, want to thank everyone on this forum, I have learned a lot from you and prevented a lot of issues, except this one.  2009 Sunscape with maliview and mux switches.  I finally crossed the 300 hour mark and need the 14.2 upgrade.  I have the file.  I cannot for the life of me find the USB connector.  The connector on the viper is a USB mini, not a USB A.  There is one USB  A in the glove box, but that is connected to the radio.  Is this connector hidden in the harness, or, is my VIPER an older vintage and I need to make an adapter to get into the USB mini on the Viper box ?  Unfortunately, my dealer, Peter Brown is long since out of business.  Any advice is greatly appreciated.  Thank You