Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2022 transom designation badging gone?

Dwake

Anyone notice that the nice MALIBU and LSV (or other designation) badging is missing from the transom n the new boats?

pictures attached.

my 2022 at dealer no badging.  Kinda feeling ripped off.

4E50DF0F-6502-4A65-B986-ECAF840D81FC.jpeg

A0DB0EF0-8861-4CC1-AC1A-45EC158999A3.jpeg

57F60B03-D08A-4968-A1E7-45D78A60642A.jpeg

67FAA35C-E5B9-4DB2-A2F9-05A66A1E56F7.jpeg

The malibu logo is on the left side of the grab handle above the swim platform. The surfgate logo is on the right side of the grab handle above the swim platform. 

Your windsheild should say 22 or 23 LSV

Your hull says “wakesetter” and “malibu”

The swim platform says “malibu”’ and if you got the soft grip on the rails it says it on the bow, as well as on the soft grip in the middle of the floor

The glovebox should have a logo on it

11 minutes ago, Brandonloos21 said:

The malibu logo is on the left side of the grab handle above the swim platform. The surfgate logo is on the right side of the grab handle above the swim platform. 

Your windsheild should say 22 or 23 LSV

Your hull says “wakesetter” and “malibu”

The swim platform says “malibu”’ and if you got the soft grip on the rails it says it on the bow, as well as on the soft grip in the middle of the floor

The glovebox should have a logo on it

Yea the windshield on my 2018 has a light up logo but kinda miss the LSV on the transom.  Every boat I have owned has had this designation badging on transom.

I do see the new MALIBU badge now on the left.  

I'm not a big fan of the transom badging either. 

I pulled mine off, along with all the bright orange safety stickers, that seem to be spreading like HPV. 

I ordered a couple of "No Naked Feet" stickers, from Domed Numbers, to put back there, although I may change my mind and order a "Malibu" and a "M220" instead.  

Edited by bigskydoc

I started with playing with domed last night.  Ill fill the space up with something unique.  It looks like you can give them anything on a graphic and they can drip it