Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2004 VLX throttle arm on my throttle assembly is getting loose

Not going into forward or reverse that feels normal but its loos side to side like the arm can fall off unless some set screw can be tightened,

so, the throttle arm on my throttle assembly is getting loose, I looked to see if that cap on the front side would pop out and simply tighten the throttle arm,. well it appears to not be a cap lol

so i looked behind the assemble nothing seems easy to tighten this arm. i left it, finished the day out but will look to mess with it before my next outing.. how do you tighten this arm on a 2004 VLX with morse throttle assembly?

dang no one knows anything?

ill go take pic and quick video to show issues. Maybe ill find set screw that accessible without removing the entire assembly and taking off cable.

nevermind, that cap does come off it wouldn't with 3 different flat heads but a pick got the cover off and tightens with an allen head..

IMG_5880.JPG

IMG_5882.JPG