Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fuse Box location on 2016 25 LSV?

Could someone please tell me where to find the fuse box that has the Wedge bypasses?  We found the two fuse boxes behind the dash but they don't have the wedge bypass.  My dealer told me the wedge fuses were in the back on the port side, but we have taken all the panels off that cover the bilge pump, etc. but don't see any.  We're also trying to find the relay for the wedge if anyone could help direct us. 

Thank you in advance! 

In a 2016 Malibu, the six-pack relay box, I/O module, and breakers should be behind the L-shaped carpeted panel in the starboard rear PNP storage compartment.  There are two mounting screws at the top of the panel near the engine hatch gas lift and one screw at the very bottom of the panel, which is difficult to get to.

There is usually another breaker within about 15 inches of the engine power post, which is mounted by the port transmission mount.  The breaker may be mounted to a panel under the center rear cockpit seat or near the port PNP compartment front engine divider panel.