Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2023 Axis Lineup

Raimie

Anyone had any sneak peaks of the T23 for 2023? I'm assuming it's getting a refresh this year. I'm wondering if it will keep it's style of blend over to a T230.  

40 minutes ago, Raimie said:

Anyone had any sneak peaks of the T23 for 2023? I'm assuming it's getting a refresh this year. I'm wondering if it will keep it's style of blend over to a T230.  

You are in luck . T235 , lines like the 220 and 250, you can even get lt4 in it . I think it will be a best seller 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Livinlogs said:

You are in luck . T235 , lines like the 220 and 250, you can even get lt4 in it . I think it will be a best seller 

That sounds like a winner to me.  And if you can get the LT4 in the 235, I'm even more happy I ordered my 220 with the M6 

Edited by rennis
12 hours ago, Livinlogs said:

did you get that info from your dealer? curious if they have all the specs on it already? 

BohBoh
1 hour ago, rennis said:

That sounds like a winner to me.  And if you can get the LT4 in the 235, I'm even more happy I ordered my 220 with the M6 

I had the same thought- except I ordered my T220 w the M5. 🙄

1 hour ago, Dsalyers said:

Wonder if they are planning a A220 and A240 in the future?

maybe an A260!?!?  [crossing fingers]

• Like 2
1 hour ago, smuurph84 said:

did you get that info from your dealer? curious if they have all the specs on it already? 

Yes dealers have all the info . I saw the highlight sheet Friday before Memorial Day . My sales rep and I have an agreement, I have to hold onto my 250 for two years . He’s saving my marriage:) 

• Haha 3
Maximesm89
On 6/3/2022 at 11:06 AM, Dsalyers said:

Wonder if they are planning a A220 and A240 in the future?

I order an A225 2023 all new with the M5DI 

• Like 3
Posted (edited)

Interesting.  Would love to see the 17" prop work it's way down to the T235 or even shorter models.  Excited to see the details as they come out.  Sounds like a few refreshes.  Also interested to see where prices go from here...

Edited by theloungelife
added more
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 5:22 PM, theloungelife said:

Interesting.  Would love to see the 17" prop work it's way down to the T235 or even shorter models.  Excited to see the details as they come out.  Sounds like a few refreshes.  Also interested to see where prices go from here...

17” prop on the new T235.