Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

T250 Cooler??

Where do you want it to fit?   See picture for how I use my RTIC cooler,  I added a sea deck top to make it less slick.    I think this is a better location than under the seat for ease of use and access.  

IMG_1225.jpeg

I don’t know what the factory option is but I got an igloo marine ultra 36. It fits pretty snug in the “cooler” location. Wish it was a bit bigger but I’ll sacrifice so it fits snug and stows out of the way. 

Edited by MadCan

LOL Gtfish, i dont want my cooler to be the center of attention!  you must love your drink!

Madcan, that's what i was thinking a nice cooler to fit in the original location

I have the factory igloo from my a24 and added an AO soft cool cooler for the seat behind the driver . Those AO coolers are so perfect for boats 

On 6/2/2022 at 11:18 AM, Maas said:

LOL Gtfish, i dont want my cooler to be the center of attention!  you must love your drink!

Madcan, that's what i was thinking a nice cooler to fit in the original location

Well when you have a big group of teenage boys they are always in the cooler! Easier to keep it out than under the seat.    

My dealer gave me a Frio softsided cooler that would probably be nice for the factory location, holds 24-30 cans.   

This is the igloo ultra 36. Fits in cooler location almost perfect. Just slides side to side about an inch each way. Height is perfect. 

E25F2BF5-591F-4426-86AC-B199B0A70A97.jpeg

• Like 2

The stock cooler is a rip off. They charge 100 in the build for it and the god Damn 24 dollar price tag was still on the thing. Cooler sucks. I use the revelry soft cooler lately and it seems to get the job done for us

wild how crappy the stock ones are 

On 6/4/2022 at 3:18 AM, MadCan said:

This is the igloo ultra 36. Fits in cooler location almost perfect. Just slides side to side about an inch each way. Height is perfect. 

E25F2BF5-591F-4426-86AC-B199B0A70A97.jpeg

Thank you, looks good!  

• 6 months later...
On 6/2/2022 at 6:52 PM, SurfNAZ said:

I put an AO cooler in the factory location, and it fits nicely if you don’t need something larger.

What size?  Does it fit snug?

On 12/10/2022 at 10:06 PM, Carguy08 said:

What size?  Does it fit snug?

The one I have is the AO Cooler Carbon Stow-N-Go (38 Pack).  It fits nice and snug within the recess under the seat.  It's been a surprisingly durable cooler that gets used more frequently than any of the other coolers I own.

On 12/17/2022 at 3:39 PM, SurfNAZ said:

The one I have is the AO Cooler Carbon Stow-N-Go (38 Pack).  It fits nice and snug within the recess under the seat.  It's been a surprisingly durable cooler that gets used more frequently than any of the other coolers I own.

I have the next size up AO Carbon 48 can cooler in our boat.  It fits and works perfectly