Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 wakesetter 25 LSV Top Bar Rear Facing Lights Issue

Jus7AddWa7er

A friend of mine has a 2019 wakesetter 25 LSV and he had the dealership install 4 rear facing lights on the top bar. I assume the lights are on some sort of a photocell sensor because they come on during the day (and if i'm not mistaken can't turn them off) and he CAN'T get them to turn on during the night. All other lights seem to be functioning properly. I am a Journeyman electrician so schematics are great too. Any Ideas or similar experiences and fixes? Thanks!

I would be shocked and amazed if a dealer installed a photocell on something like that. Could be the lights are somehow tied into the navigation lights circuit? might just have to chase wire and see where things go. 

good luck!