Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Phone Fit and/or Compatibility with Axis holder/charger

vanamp

It feels silly to start a thread about Phones but the dash holder/charger is really nice to have.  I am looking at a new phone but not sure it will fit.  This can be a good thread to dump in phones that fit and phones that do or do not charge.

Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G - Fits and charges even with a case on (small smooth case not an otter box or anything super thick)

Looking at the Galaxy Ultra, if anyone has tried it let me know.

Is it just me or is the holder so tight it feels like it will crush the phone? iPhone 12 Pro Max . Standard case , charges but requires a ton of force to insert it . I just leave it out . Mine was built October, maybe they made a change . T250 

27 minutes ago, Livinlogs said:

Is it just me or is the holder so tight it feels like it will crush the phone? iPhone 12 Pro Max . Standard case , charges but requires a ton of force to insert it . I just leave it out . Mine was built October, maybe they made a change . T250 

Mine is also very tight.  

I had to remove my case (otterbox) off my IPhone 11 ProMax to get it to fit comfortably. My wife has a slimmer case than the otterbox on her 13 ProMax, and it doesn't fit. Charging didn't work on delivery day, but started working last weekend :dontknow:. Haven't verified the 13 ProMax charges yet.