Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2023 26 LSV

MalibuMatty

Anyone else think this is unnecessary and it should have been an MXZ.

I love the LSV series but felt the 26 made more sense with the larger bow in the MXZ. 

anxious to see the walkthrough video for sure. 

23 minutes ago, Gene3x said:

huh?  Has a new 26LSV been announced? wtf?

This is where I am as well.  Where we getting this info?

27 minutes ago, Five Cent Worth said:

This is where I am as well.  Where we getting this info?

Kinda insider info. Nothing has been officially mentioned.

• Like 1

Last time I was at my dealer, talking about 23's, my rep casually mentioned I might want to wait if I was interested in the 25 LSV....so the dealers think something is coming...

16 minutes ago, Txstoj said:

Or install one of those surf rider systems in your back yard

now we’re talking 

26lsv is like hey guys just make it a wee bit smaller than MasterCraft 26'5".. 

At this size it's not a real differentiator over the 25.. uhhhh if true I'm somewhat happy but sad it will take a few years to get the 27..

Gotta wait on all the "Game Changers"....26lsv... 26,6"lsv .. then maybe we'll get the 27

Most 25ft tritoons are 27-27'6" length and high end model can easily run "paid"  prices of $200-400k.. outpacing the wakeboat market! Plenty of room for bigger more expensive wake boats.

28 minutes ago, 06malibu said:

M260? No need to make a slightly larger LSV. M220, M240 and M260...

That makes more sense.  Why make something that would almost compete with the 25 especially after they just upgraded it.  The higher end units usually sell less but have more margin.

Edited by Hemmy
  • Like 1

Someone described Malibu's thinking this way.  How many people own a 25 LSV?  If half of those people upgrade, what is the profit?  How many people own a M240?  If half of those people upgrade, what is the profit?

Malibu thinks there are more people who will do the first upgrade than the second, and that will be enough to be more profitable.  

Assuming this rumor has legs... which... yeah.

Edited by bigskydoc