Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Replacement tower speakers

Ktmandy

When putting the boat in the other day I noticed that 3 of the 4 tower speakers were deteriorated around the edges. I guessing they're the factory 6x9s that came with the boat. I want to say MB Quartz but the weather wasn't that great this weekend so I didn't go down and take a look again. 2013 23LSV with 3 Rockford Fosgate amps. My question is has anyone replaced just the speakers in the same fixtures? If so what band have you used and liked? We were good with the sound quality of what was there so just trying to keep it simple.

49 minutes ago, Ktmandy said:

When putting the boat in the other day I noticed that 3 of the 4 tower speakers were deteriorated around the edges. I guessing they're the factory 6x9s that came with the boat. I want to say MB Quartz but the weather wasn't that great this weekend so I didn't go down and take a look again. 2013 23LSV with 3 Rockford Fosgate amps. My question is has anyone replaced just the speakers in the same fixtures? If so what band have you used and liked? We were good with the sound quality of what was there so just trying to keep it simple.

A lot of people replace them with wetsounds 6x9’s, I can hook ya up if interested. Shoot me a message!