Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

BoatPlugLight.com. Stay Away. Buyers Beware

Stay away from Boat Plug Light From Texas. The lights are junk. Customer Service is a joke. The sell you a good line of BS. They use an app which doesn't work. They don't have any tech support. I sent the entire mess back to them, now I'm getting the runaround with my refund. They don't go to their postal.office until friday to retrieve their returns. I have to file a dispute with my credit card company and he thought that was funny. I bought the Lumitec Quatrums installec them less than 2 hours and I'm done. Spent 2 days with the junk they sold me. Luckily, I did all the work or it would have cost me 2 days of labor and time. They are a joke. Stay far away from them and their junk. Lumitec is the way to go.

I was given one as a gift and it was so dim it couldnt be seen in the water at all. Waste of someones money. They sent a new "ice cube" which is their resistor setup and I never bothered installing it. I threw the whole setup away the other day