Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

pressure fuel indmar mpi year 2000

Charlotte2

18 minutes ago, justgary said:

Assurez-vous que les dimensions sont correctes. C'est bien qu'ils mettent un dessin sur la page. Assurez-vous également d'avoir le même connecteur (EV1) pour ne pas avoir à changer votre harnais.

spacer.png

EV1 ressemble à ceci :

spacer.png

yes everything to the impression of being correct... the characteristics have the impression of being good also from what I was told by the person at indmar

7 hours ago, justgary said:

Donc, @UWskiera fait nettoyer ses injecteurs plus tôt cette année et ils les ont enregistrés comme 17121068, 24 livres/heure. C'est dans son 2001 Monsoon II. Pourquoi cette histoire d'injecteur est-elle si confuse?

spacer.png

actually but without the number on it I don’t see how they knew the reference...

3 hours ago, Charlotte2 said:

actually but without the number on it I don’t see how they knew the reference...

Exactly.  I inspected mine (without removing anything) and could not see a number anywhere.

The more important thing from that report is the claim that they actually tested the flow and got 24 #/Hr.

3 minutes ago, justgary said:

Exactement. J'ai inspecté le mien (sans rien enlever) et je n'ai pu voir de numéro nulle part.

La chose la plus importante de ce rapport est l'affirmation selon laquelle ils ont réellement testé le débit et ont obtenu 24 #/Hr.

Here are some new indications. on a photo you will see that the reference given by indmar GM is well in 21lbs but in 3.45 bar...which gives (see photo) Can ready 19lbs to 3 bar...on another photo have can see that a person has already discussed here two different injectors for same engine...19 or 24 lbs...I continue my research...

spacer.pngspacer.png

Just now, Charlotte2 said:

Voici quelques nouvelles indications. sur une photo vous verrez que la référence donnée par indmar GM est bien en 21lbs mais en 3.45 bar...ce qui donne (voir photo) Peut prêter 19lbs à 3 bar...sur une autre photo on peut voir qu'une personne a déjà discuté ici de deux injecteurs différents pour le même moteur...19 ou 24 lbs...je continue mes recherches...

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, justgary said:

Il semblerait que vous puissiez simplement changer votre régulateur en 2.6 Bar et utiliser vos injecteurs 24#. Si vous pouvez en trouver un, ce serait moins cher que plusieurs injecteurs.

yes I thought but given the form it’s going to be very complicated21120105273826202817696163.jpg

new answer other person indmar...

I believe that one.  It brings us back to this post, which says use GM 19244617 or AC Delco 217-313....

27 minutes ago, justgary said:

@Charlotte2, je suis désolé que vous ayez tant de mal à trouver les bons injecteurs.

Je vois 19244617 disponible pour environ 88 $ chacun aux États-Unis.

yes you’re right... I really try to find the best and everyone else who will have the problem will solve... I’m septic on the 24lb...septic also for the 19lb... but the good compromise I think would be the 21lb because let’s not forget that the ECM indmar cefi has a tendency to Open injector longer than a mercruiser program for example that also uses 24lb...with a tolerence and injectors quality ca can pass.. we will be fixed also when I will have the return of mine.. in a few days... have a good day to you soon

On 24/11/2021 at 19:54, GaryDoug said:

Je ferais ceci: Déconnectez les deux bornes de la batterie. Débranchez les deux connecteurs de l'ECM. Utilisez la plage de résistance la plus basse de votre multimètre. Vérifiez la résistance du câble négatif de la batterie aux broches 4, 5 et 20 du connecteur ECM J1 (tous les fils noirs). Mesurez ensuite la résistance (avec le contacteur d'allumage en position marche) du câble positif de la batterie aux broches 1 (fil orange) et 32 (fil rose) sur le connecteur ECMJ2. Tous devraient mesurer moins de 5 Ohms.

hello my friends. I have received a new pressure regulator and a new IAC.... identical problem less smoke less smell gasoline but still idle unstable, even in 'setting' mode at 1200 rpm.. He’s never been around, he’s always been like losers...
#GARYDOUG I did the tests you asked for. Here are the results.
J1 plug: The 3 black wires are at 0.7 Ohm
J2 socket with contact set and positive pole battery disconnected:
Orange wire is 0.2 ohm
Pink wire is 747 ohm

I think the dares are not normal of what you marked!

What does this wire match?
Thank you

54 minutes ago, Charlotte2 said:

hello my friends. I have received a new pressure regulator and a new IAC.... identical problem less smoke less smell gasoline but still idle unstable, even in 'setting' mode at 1200 rpm.. He’s never been around, he’s always been like losers...
#GARYDOUG I did the tests you asked for. Here are the results.
J1 plug: The 3 black wires are at 0.7 Ohm
J2 socket with contact set and positive pole battery disconnected:
Orange wire is 0.2 ohm
Pink wire is 747 ohm

I think the dares are not normal of what you marked!

What does this wire match?
Thank you

Sorry. For the pink wire measurement, reconnect both battery terminals, leave the ecm connectors both unplugged, turn on the ignition switch. Then measure from pink wire to positive battery terminal.

18 hours ago, GaryDoug said:

Sorry. For the pink wire measurement, reconnect both battery terminals, leave the ecm connectors both unplugged, turn on the ignition switch. Then measure from pink wire to positive battery terminal.

hello on the pink wire with my battery connected I have continuity (beep) but no value....

18 hours ago, GaryDoug said:

hello on the pink wire with my battery connected I have continuity (beep) but no value....

Il y a 20 heures, GaryDoug a dit :

Désolé. Pour la mesure du fil rose, reconnectez les deux bornes de la batterie, laissez les connecteurs ecm tous les deux débranchés, allumez le contacteur d'allumage. Ensuite, mesurez du fil rose à la borne positive de la batterie.

bonjour sur le fil rose avec ma batterie branché j'ai de la continuité (bip) mais aucune valeur....

I am disgusted I have changed igniter full head and always the same thing... I really feel that there is a problem of sparks... but everything is new... the only parts not changed are:
- ECM
- Impact sensor

1 hour ago, Charlotte2 said:

I am disgusted I have changed igniter full head and always the same thing... I really feel that there is a problem of sparks... but everything is new... the only parts not changed are:
- ECM
- Impact sensor

It gets frustrating when you can't find the problem. The good thing about replacing parts is once you have it running well, all the parts willbe new. Have you replaced the distributor? And of course next, you need to verify your injectors are working well. That needs to be done. Maybe you can mail them to the US to have them worked on?

Steve B.

49 minutes ago, Charlotte2 said:

- ECM
- Impact sensor

I am still trying to confirm whether your engine should use 19 #/Hr or 24 #/Hr injectors.  I have data from my engine to compare with yours.

If your engine runs well enough to go out for a short ride, can you record data that includes a short period of each of these (with the engine already warmed to 160*F):

- Idle at ~650 RPM (MAP <45 kPa)

- Cruise at ~3600 RPM (MAP ~78 kPa)

- WOT at ~5000 RPM (MAP ~100 kPa)

The engine needs to be under load for this, so just revving it up in neutral doesn't count.  I only need about ten seconds of each data point, so the file should be short enough to post as one continuous recording.  Thanks.

1 minute ago, Steve B. said:

It gets frustrating when you can't find the problem. The good thing about replacing parts is once you have it running well, all the parts will be new. Have you replaced the distributor? And of course next, you need to verify your injectors are working well. That needs to be done. Maybe you can mail them to the US to have them worked on?

Steve B.

"Igniter full head" = distributor as far as I can tell.  We are definitely losing some information in the translation.

Arnaud has already replaced the injectors with FJ164, but it is very hard to confirm that they are the correct flow.  I still think that 24#/Hr is correct for his CEFI3 calibration.

The spark plugs are BPR6EFS, which cross reference to MR43LTS, which should be the long stem version, which should be correct.

Everything else is new except for the ECM and knock sensors, if I read the translation correctly.

No reading? Make sure you are measuring it with both ECM connectors unplugged. Is the meter in auto-ranging mode?

Maybe the tachometer is affecting the reading.

Edited by GaryDoug
33 minutes ago, justgary said:

"Allumeur pleine tête" = distributeur pour autant que je sache. Nous perdons définitivement des informations dans la traduction.

Arnaud a déjà remplacé les injecteurs par du FJ164, mais il est très difficile de confirmer qu'il s'agit du bon débit. Je pense toujours que 24#/Hr est correct pour son calibrage CEFI3.

Les bougies d'allumage sont des BPR6EFS, qui renvoient à MR43LTS, qui devrait être la version à tige longue, ce qui devrait être correct.

Tout le reste est nouveau sauf l'ECM et les capteurs de cliquetis, si j'ai bien lu la traduction.

That’s exactly what it is

19 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

No reading? Make sure you are measuring it with both ECM connectors unplugged. Is the meter in auto-ranging mode?

Maybe the tachometer is affecting the reading.

Would it be better for that measurement to use volts referenced to ground?  Basically just testing the relay and fuse connections.

J2-32 should have B+ on it when the key is on if the fuse and relay are both good.