Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Axis 2013 20 ECM

Oliverrider

Good evening everybody, does anyone as a spare part MEFI 6A ECM for a 2013 Axis 20 cause Indmar and Malibu does not have the part anymore. Thank you.

On 11/11/2021 at 2:17 PM, Oliverrider said:

Good evening everybody, does anyone as a spare part MEFI 6A ECM for a 2013 Axis 20 cause Indmar and Malibu does not have the part anymore. Thank you.

I'll go ahead and ask... have you confirmed that yours is dead, or are you just throwing parts at a problem?  If you are diagnosing a problem, please post the symptoms and what you have done already.

If you really have confirmed that you have a dead ECM, check to see if mefipro has one. 

https://www.mefipro.com/index-m6.html

Ok thank you very much, I think they got it cause I check but I will call them tomorow to be sure how it work. Thank you again. 

Oliver.