Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

malibu/axis 14" alloy wheels?

shawndoggy

does anybody know where to find the malibu/axis 14" alloy wheels?  I've been looking at a couple of boats that don't have spares, and I'd like to get a matching spare.  Can't seem to find that wheel on any of the trailer wheel sites.  Here's a pic for example (not a boat I'm looking at but you get the idea...)

image.thumb.png.3e54be072f72d62b2baab4c7a0018500.png

I'm stumped.  Closest I found is an 18" American Racing 910 which looks like a very similar pattern but bigger wheel.  Not sure about all the black on those either.

Not the same wheel but we found a spare to our 2014 on Facebook.  Guy sent it from Colorado to Ohio.  Second hand is probably the only way to find wheels once they stop making them. He upgraded his trailer so had 4 to get rid of.  I looked forever and my wife just happened to see it on the Malibu Facebook group.   

On 11/10/2021 at 7:10 AM, shawndoggy said:

does anybody know where to find the malibu/axis 14" alloy wheels?  I've been looking at a couple of boats that don't have spares, and I'd like to get a matching spare.  Can't seem to find that wheel on any of the trailer wheel sites.  Here's a pic for example (not a boat I'm looking at but you get the idea...)

This is what my dealer sent me for wheel options.  Not sure where you can purchase but not sure if you had the name of it.

Capture.PNG

Edited by wedge88
3 minutes ago, wedge88 said:

This is what my dealer sent me for wheel options.  Not sure where you can purchase but not sure if you had the name of it.

Capture.PNG

Thanks!  that's actually super helpful.  When I google "armour alloy" a whole bunch of malibu and axis boat listings pop up.  So I'm sure that's what they are calling the wheel.  Still no joy on finding one for sale online tho!

2 minutes ago, shawndoggy said:

Thanks!  that's actually super helpful.  When I google "armour alloy" a whole bunch of malibu and axis boat listings pop up.  So I'm sure that's what they are calling the wheel.  Still no joy on finding one for sale online tho!

I didn't have luck either.  Dealer could get it but if it were me, I'd save the $$, put a steel/inexpensive wheel on it and buy a cool spare tire cover.