Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2021 M6

Getting ready to winterize my boat for the first time. I have read the manual and read on this forum. Pull the 4 blue plugs, drain the ballast and pretty much done. I was reading the manual and it says to disconnect heater hoses and blow out all water using compressed air. The heaters are a closed system now correct? 

12 hours ago, dlb said:

While your blue plugs are out, drill a small hole in them and tie on some fish line.  This makes them easier to grab when you inevitably drop one.

A+++

When they drop and disappear sometimes they go into the "void" never to be found again.

Kind of like the socks in the dryer.

• Haha 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 6:58 PM, dlb said:

While your blue plugs are out, drill a small hole in them and tie on some fish line.  This makes them easier to grab when you inevitably drop one.

Absolutely genius hack.  Thank you for this!  I do this 4 or 5 times a year due to the weather swings in Texas.