Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any 2022 A24's yet?

Nemesis

Has anyone received their A24's yet? Our build build date is 1st week of November and we're super excited. We went with Electric Purple Metallic over Sepia Brown Interior. Share your builds! 

Haven’t got a build date yet. Dealer put it in for October so hopefully we get a slot in November. Not really in a hurry for it, just as long as we get it before next summer. Did get a call from our dealer and he said that they got an email that the prices are going up again…. Already went up 10% before we put our order in, and now it’s going up about another 10%… said that since we already had our order in the system ours went up about 3% I stead of the additional 10%.

2 minutes ago, Mitch83 said:

Haven’t got a build date yet. Dealer put it in for October so hopefully we get a slot in November. Not really in a hurry for it, just as long as we get it before next summer. Did get a call from our dealer and he said that they got an email that the prices are going up again…. Already went up 10% before we put our order in, and now it’s going up about another 10%… said that since we already had our order in the system ours went up about 3% I stead of the additional 10%.

I was at a boat show and know the Mastercraft dealer well and he said that if your boat has to slip b/c of supply chain issues, your pricing may change!  Wait, you are delaying my order and then increasing my cost to current pricing?  WTF!?!

These price increases are interesting.  I have a '21 23 MXZ and ordered a M220.  I might keep my MXZ until spring b/c availability and price increases will improve resale.

Ha that makes a lot of sense! So slow down some production and we can get more money out of them… yeah these prices are getting nuts. Crazy thing is, I don’t see it slowing down anytime soon. 

On 10/22/2021 at 10:54 AM, Mitch83 said:

Wow that's crazy! We ordered ours the 2nd week of July and haven't been notified of a possible price increase so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. 

Axis just posted a video of a Electric Purple Metallic A24 today. Makes me super pumped for ours! She was suppose to be in build status this week but haven't got an update. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 2

Well boat showed up at the dealer this morning. Can't wait to go see it and get some pics. Ordered July 13th and delivered on November 10. Not too bad considering how everything is going these days. 

• Like 2
On 10/26/2021 at 5:34 PM, RedDragon said:

2022 A24 

The boat is finally here!! Picking it up on Saturday.

A24 1.jpg

A25 5.jpg

A24 5.jpg

finally a bimini big enough for 24 and 22!!  for my a20 it was large enough but it looked silly on a 24

8 hours ago, rennis said:

looks good.  seriously contemplating upgrading my wheel/tire package.  I'm not in love with that wheel design but the color matched inserts are a nice touch. 

I was on the fence about them when I ordered because in the pictures I wasn't too crazy about them. Once I got to see them in person I am happy with the way they look. It was definitely a gamble. 

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Mitch83 said:

How do you upload photos on here?? Got some pics from my dealer today of our boat, and she’s a sexy beast!

Easiest way is to become a paid member.  It has perks.  Group buys, directly post pictures, etc.

anybody get one of these bad boys out on the water yet?  all these winter TMC towing threads are educational, but i'm longing for some pics of these pricey toys doing what they were meant to do!

Would love to see/hear about the wave and how it compares to the T250 and previous year A24's (haven't found an excuse to upgrade my 2019 yet, but doesn't mean i stop looking for one haha)

I had both. 2020 and 2021 a24. The 2020 being like your 2019. There is a significant difference in the wave between the two models with the hull change . Now the 2022 has all the changes you’ve already read about  on top of the hull change for 2021. The kids noticed immediately the riding difference . We are owners of a new 250 but have not been on it . Early reports from the dealer on his factory rides are very favorable. They also had a new 25lsv that they demoed all fall . I think if you can get one , you’ll notice a big difference in the 2022 A24 .