Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

1997 response

I’m trying to find the proper engine gaskets for a 1997 response 5.7 monsoon 320 hp. Indmar vin is IC951963. Any help would be appreciated.

@DaveIna -  If a full set is what you are after, any set that fits a 96 and later GM small block typically something for a Chevy Suburban, full size pickup truck will work for you.  One caveat, make sure you get marine grade head gaskets, they have stainless steel combustion rings for corrosion protection.

I have tried Napa auto parts twice but even with the old gaskets they couldn’t help. I’ll try again on Monday with the suburban info hopefully that will help. The Malibu dealer doesn’t have any info on a boat of my age. 
Thanks for the info.