Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Vapor Ebony Metallic

apowers

Hi,

I'm looking at building a 2022 LSV 23 and I'm intrigued by the Vapor Ebony Metallic color but I can't seem to find any definitive images of this color anywhere. Does anyone have any images of this color that they could post or share?

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, apowers said:

Hi,

I'm looking at building a 2022 LSV 23 and I'm intrigued by the Vapor Ebony Metallic color but I can't seem to find any definitive images of this color anywhere. Does anyone have any images of this color that they could post or share?

Thank you.

Go visit your dealer.  They should have color samples for you.  For purposes of discussion, it's pretty amazing in person.  

I recently saw an M240 decked out with the Vapor Ebony Metallic with Vapor Blue.  It was very impressive.  Strongly considering a build using this combo.  The colors pop together.  

I saw photos of it on this forum in another post. The op thought he had overspray. The boat was supposed to be ebony and yellow but looks like they did it ebony vapor . It’s a cool color . Vapor blue flake in the black . If Axis offered it I would have done the two metallics , ebony vapor and vapor blue metallic 

I wish I had a picture, but to me it was a black flake with small individual pieces of vapor blue flakes mixed in.  It was all flake, but you could see the little individual blue flake pieces really shine when the sun hit it.  

Edit:  You can see it a little better from the website: https://mninboard.com/boats-for-sale/2022-malibu-boats-24-mxz-1233801/

Edited by Sixer
39 minutes ago, Sixer said:

I wish I had a picture, but to me it was a black flake with small individual pieces of vapor blue flakes mixed in.  It was all flake, but you could see the little individual blue flake pieces really shine when the sun hit it.  

Edit:  You can see it a little better from the website: https://mninboard.com/boats-for-sale/2022-malibu-boats-24-mxz-1233801/

Guys. 
It is a beautiful color. My dealer sent me one he got in. If you f DF omg dee it on your phone, look on your computer. It shows much better on the computer screen. It is ebony with vapor blue flake. 

• 4 weeks later...

Looks similar but a darker version of zypher blue metallic which has a bit more flake and a deeper blue base rather than black (although to my eyes this Ebony also looks like a dark blue) 

• 4 months later...