Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Shipping Doghouse to Gabe

PrimeData

I would think that would cost a fortune.  Couldn't he reproduce it if you just sent him the old skins?  I am going to need to have the rear hatch covers redone on mine at some point due to the vinyl

stain issue from that vintage.  I plan on just sending hm the skins and then having a local shop install.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, PrimeData said:

Has anybody shipped a doghouse from a Sunsetter/Response to Gabe's Custom Marine to have the vinyl redone ? I'm looking for ideas on how to box it up along with the dash ?

Thanks.

MalibuCrew  postage 
I used to frequent a website that would get engines moving across the country leapfrogging. One person to the next.😎😎
I know of an axle that went from San Luis Obispo area to Medford Oregon through what I think was 3 people. This happened recently. 

Edited by Sparky450

I would maybe rethink “gluing” the skins back onto the dog house if it can be avoided. IME and with the overall bad history of upholstery glue discoloring the vinyl on some MY boats might be something to consider. The new glues used may be different and not as prone to that issue. JM2C

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 7:17 AM, wdr said:

I would maybe rethink “gluing” the skins back onto the dog house if it can be avoided. IME and with the overall bad history of upholstery glue discoloring the vinyl on some MY boats might be something to consider. The new glues used may be different and not as prone to that issue. JM2C

Good to know.Thanks.